The term ‘Fetal Life’ or ‘myFetalLife’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the application whose registered office is in Prospect, Kentucky, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our application.
- The content of the pages of this application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This is a not a lifesaving application or device. Please call your health care professional or emergency if you don't feel well.
- You acknowledge that device information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this application meet your specific requirements.
- The Products and Services are provided on an “as is” basis and use of the Products and Services is at your sole risk. The company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, or third-party service providers specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content, third party content or that the product or services will be error-free or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by the company its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, or third-party service providers will create a warranty.
- This application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this application which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the application.
- Unauthorized use of this application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this application may also include links to other applications or websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the application or website is subject to the laws of healthcare.
- ‘myFetalLife’ provides products and services for pregnant woman to assist with their condition. The products and services require on-going engagement and adherence to participation. Also, the individual's results will vary for a variety of reasons. ‘myFetalLife’ may use third parties, in whole or in part, to provide Products and Services. The Products and Services may be updated or discontinued from time to time.
- You will receive a user account for our personal use that requires a username and password. You are responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of all data you provide and the recommendations made by the application will be impacted if the information provided is not correct.
- You will be required to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your password and user account information
- You will be required to comply with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws in using the Products and Services.
- Your agreement will be effective once you are successfully registered with myFetalLife. If there are any features or products and services which are subject to restricted term, this agreement allows it to be automatically renewed unless explicitly terminated by either party.
- You many request to terminate this agreement anytime with a written notice to Fetal Life LLC. Fetal Life will process the termination with 90 days of the request and upon termination it will process any refunds for the remaining terms if applicable and allowed.
- ‘myFetalLife’ reserves the right to refuse activation of a user for any reason and also may deactivate or terminate or disable or suspend or revoke access to any or all features or products and services if there is a breach of any term mentioned in this agreement or if there is any abuse of the application or if the user is adversely using any feature.
- All the rights of the Products and Services, including ownership rights to patents (registrations, renewals, and pending applications), copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, of myFetalLife's and/or third party application, software, hardware, other technology, any derivatives of and all goodwill associated with the foregoing is the exclusive property of mySugr and/or the applicable third party.
- You agree not to reveal or disclose any of myFetalLife's confidential information, which includes the wellness protocol, trade secret, non-public information, meal recommendation data, pricing details, errors or issues with software and proprietary data to any competition or other person without prior written approval and agreement from myFetalLife.
- During the term of this Agreement, myFetalLife grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited right to access and use the Products and Services and any documentation made available to you by myFetalLife solely for purposes of your personal use of the Products and Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Products and Services are enabled by technology, software and certain content delivered electronically. You agree that you will not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, or otherwise attempt to obtain access to the source code of, any aspect of the Products and Services. You will not copy, reproduce, alter, create derivative works from, or otherwise modify the Products and Services. You will not lease, loan, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise provide others access to or with any aspect of the Products and Services except to an authorized user. Other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement, no license or other rights in or to the Products and Services are granted to you, and all such licenses and rights are hereby expressly reserved.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold myFetalLife, its officers, directors, partners, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers and third party service vendors, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities including without limitation, reasonable legal fees, alleged to result from your use of the Products and Services and third party medical devices.
- "Cookies” are small pieces of information which the App stores on your computer and can later retrieve to recognize your browser and track your use for marketing purposes. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- We may use your Personal and other Information to provide you with special offers related to our products or services, and to improve our products and services. Similarly, we may use your Personal Information to email / provide product announcements, information regarding health topics, educational materials or to deliver other informative or useful information. Also, your Personal Information may be used in any other way that we may describe to you when you provide the information to us or to which you consent. We may even capture your questions and inquiries made as part of FAQ and Chat BOT usage which will help to help us determine how we can improve our services and products and improve contents and perform trends. We collect the sort of personal and medical information needed in order to provide and recommend health, wellness and related services. We may also de-identify and/or aggregate data about users of the App for various business, scientific or research purposes including product, service or program development and improvement.
- Your personal information will be restricted to only those support team members that needs to access your information for support reasons.
- We leverage 3rd party UnifyAI's platform and services for Analytics of the data to better provide wellness health content, advertisements and coupons, meal recommendation, FAQ and Chat BOT and features for which some of the your data is shared with UnifyAI platform and services.
- We may use other tools to collect information about use of this App, including but not limited to, Unify AI, Google Analytics or other similar services. Such tools collect information regarding how you as users use the App, what information they view when they do so, and what other sites and/or apps they used prior to coming to this App. We use the information we get from such tools only to improve our Products and Services, tailor content, deliver a better experience and manage our advertising.
- We may also collect, aggregate and maintain anonymous information about the visitors to our App and share such aggregate information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
- Except as set forth in this agreement or as specifically agreed to by you, we will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties or disclose any Personal Information we gather from you on through our App.
- We may also release your Personal Information to third parties as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us, to protect the safety, rights or property of patients, customers, the public or myFetalLife / Fetal Life or defend myFetalLife / Fetal Life and its officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, in connection with any legal action, claim, or dispute.
- Your Personal Information is stored on servers hosted in the United States for customers in USA.
- We have our products designed with security first. We seek to safeguard the security of your Personal Information data and have implemented reasonable security measures consistent with applicable laws, and accepted practices in the healthcare industry to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. All sensitive data at rest and data in transit are encrypted with industry standard formats. We limit the access to your Personal Information to employees who needs it for the execution of their duties. Despite our efforts, however, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information, nor can we guarantee that information that you provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. There is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your Personal Information over the Internet will be intercepted. Therefore, we urge you to also take every precaution to protect your Personal Information when you are on the Internet or using the App. In order to protect your privacy, never share your sign-in name or password and always log out of the App when you are finished using the service.
- Any feedback request coming via social media sites or Fetal Life website or myFetalLife app or through any other forms may be used for improving the product and for marketing. We also reserves the right to delete user content in its sole discretion.
- We recommend and highly discourage you to send e-mail communications containing personal health information to us. We cannot secure any Personal Information sent by e-mail because such information can be accessed by other internet users. If you send us a question by e-mail, our use and disclosure of that information will be limited to the minimum necessary to respond to your question.
- We may make arrangements with certain customers or business partners like UnifyAI to share certain de-identified aggregate pattern information in order to assist such customers or business partners to improve their service (such as meal recommendations, advertisements, chat BOT, etc). We may also share such information with you or other users of our service. This type of information may be based in part on information related to you, but does not allow for the personal identification of any individual (also known as “de-identified” data). This information will not be used by the customer or business partner for marketing and/or any purpose other than outside of Fetal Life apps or emails from Fetal Life.